Raspberry vinegar, raspberry concentrate, honey (1%).
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Germany
- Panna cotta with raspberry caramel
- Strawberry chocolate mousse recipe
- Raspberry rice pudding recipe
- Red cabbage and pear salad
- Salmon and beetroot mousse with pistachio oil
- Spinach and nectarine salad
- Steamed eggs with radish salad
- White chocolate mousse with Pödör poppyseed oil and strawberries with balsamic raspberry vinegar
- Strawberry- ham salad with rucola
- Raspberry balsamic dressing with rapeseed and walnut oil
- Strawberry yoghurt-shake with Pödör flaxseed oil and raspberry balsamico
- Avocado spread with Pödör camelina oil on toasted rye bread