100% oil from pine nut.
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids7g
Monounsaturated fatty acids25g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids68g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
- Grilled zucchini salad recipe
- Lettuce mix with roast tofu cubes
- Grilled asparagus with pine nut oil dressing
- Baked mushrooms filled with chicken quinoa
- Caesar salad recipe with polenta crouton
- Pödör egg and broccoli salad with Pödör pine nut oil and Pödör pear vinegar
- Luxurious home made pesto with Pödör argan and Pödör pine nut oil